Having been forced to restrict access to our site in order to protect both customers and our staff we now have been able to source the necessary PPE and put practices in place to allow us reopen Hull Self Store as per the below.
Until restrictions are lifted further all visits to our premises must be pre-booked with our team. To arrange this please email email@example.com or call 01482 330782.
Hours on Site
- Access Time on Site : Maximum one hour
- Removal of Goods from site : Maximum two
- Delivery of Goods to site : Maximum two hours
- Priority is being given to those customers who have already contacted us over the past few weeks requesting access.
Instant Access Roller Shutter Units : Reopening Monday 11th May
Time slots can now be booked to either access or remove goods from storage. You MUST identify at the point of booking if you are just wanting to access your unit or if you wish to shut down your account.
Internal Economy Units : Reopening Monday 18th May
Please note that although we have 6 loading bays social distancing means that we must limit entry to only two customers at any point in time in this area
General Points To Note
- The site is having restricted opening hours so please do not turn up at any point expecting us to be open. The barrier that is camera activated by number plate recognition is also currently locked off.
- If you need to make several trips to remove goods then you will need to book a second timed slot.
- Only two persons per customer are allowed on site unless you are on your own and have employed a removal firm in which case this can be increased to three. No children are to be on site until further notice.
- Our toilet facilities are currently unavailable.
- Please respect social distancing both with our staff and other users on site